Bandung Hash House Harriers + (every Saturday)
- Runs take place every Saturday, usually starting at 3.30 pm.
- This group is relatively small and consists mostly of foreigners and some Indonesians (all of whom speak English).
- The on-in is conducted in English.
- Everyone is welcome to run or hike with us!
- All hashers, with the exception of that day’s hares, have to pay a run fee to cover the cost of the drinks (beer, water and soft drinks) served during the circle:
- Men, women & children IDR 25,000
- Pets are free
- Beer IDR 25,000 per can (being sold before, during & after the circle)
- Often food is provided by the hares, although this is not a requirement.
- Any extra money collected goes into Hash Cash and will be used for hash things (T-shirts, hats, a party) at a later date.
- Good shoes are required (hiking shoes, trainers, good walking shoes or hiking sandals). A warm jacket and a change of clothes are recommended for the social part of the evening, which starts around sunset (6 pm). Other things you may want to bring: flip flops in case your shoes get wet, drinking water for during the run, sunscreen, a hat and mosquito repellent.
- For more information, you can contact Hendy / Dr Kodok (mobile number +62-811-237-121 – speaks English and Indonesian) or fill out the contact form.
- The BHHH+ (Saturdays only) calendar is displayed further down on this page.
- The combined BHHH1 (Mondays) and BHHH+ (Saturdays) calendar is displayed on the Home page.
- The BHHH2 (Fridays only) calendar is available on Facebook (click here).
|Sat 18/02/2017||3:00 PM||Run 275 - Koala Twins Valentine Special||Slippery Sacks||Kieran|